It's Showtime, Dear


I thought that you were my best,
But you turned bad, worse than the rest.

You loving me was a lie I told my heart,
You lied to me from the very start.

God sent to my life not colours, but a chamelion,
It's a mystery what I saw in you amongst a million.

You tossed away my heart in sorrowful scraps, 
How gullible my heart was that it fell into your traps.

You left my heart in cracks, but then sunshine entered in,
And I pulled myself out of darkness to see what lies within.

You cheated on me with every damn act,
And then you left me after taking all you could extract.

I gave you all of me but you used me as a bait,
Each of your blows hit my self respect straight.

You've lost all the respect which I once had,
But trusting you blindly was completely my bad.

But dear, see, now the tables have turned, 
You'll now see how your ambitions, right before you, are burned.

I will make you pay for each wound, each stab,
You'll realise my vengeance in one single tap.

I guess I may forgive you and grant you pardon,
But your deeds have made my heart harden.

Can your 'sorry' bring me back from those sleepless nights?
Can your 'sorry' return all tears I shed in all our fights?

Can your 'sorry' lie to me again and change what is true?
Can your 'sorry 'bring me back the friends I lost because of you ?

In these eyes I hold, you've fallen so low,
But no matter what you do, I'll continue to grow.

And the thing called "trust"? Oh! That's long gone,
You lost it the day you threw this "useless pawn".

You'll take back each word which you've said, 
You'll pay for each drop of tear I shed.

No more begging or pleading you to stay,
'Coz now it's hard for me to trust whatever you say.

No more blaming myself for each of your faults,
It's high time for me to requit you with all your assaults.

Finally I have found my way out,
Now it's your turn to know what my intentions are about.

Stand still and watch as it's my turn to play,
To all my words, watch yourself fall prey.

But for you now, it's showtime, dear.
When I fight no longer restricted by your love, without any fear.

You've had enough of roses,now the thorns are going to prick
You'll regret using me as your mere sidekick 

Not the best but I'll be your worst regret 
I may forgive you someday but I'll never forget. 

Comments

  1. OMG! This piece is so threatening . You never fail to arouse the emotions in your audience with your apt play of words. The rhyme looks as if you just poured out all the hatred you had in your heart in the form of a poem. You just amaze me each next time
    So are you planning a murder. But no, your words are themselves fatal.
    Keep writing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing poetry, Nice work brothet, I hope you get a lot of views and comments and you become a hard-working writer with books published across the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!It's just an amazing poem. It really brings out the thunderstorm of feelings,emotions and the hatred for the person in your heart in the form of a poem. I hope you will continue writing like this and may this poem of yours get a lot of review from the readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm again speechless after reading it. How can someone be so relatable?
    You're like a telepath who reads other people's emotions and pens them down. You're really pure and extraordinary in all the ways you write.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing poetry bro.This poem truly expresses your emotions and never stop writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure that you don't do,
    The things you say to them,
    You think they don't regret?

    You think they play with you,
    You think that they hate you,
    But do you think that's the truth?

    You see them with your eye,
    With your wits and mind anigh,
    But are you sure they do,
    The things you think that is true?

    Do you think that did no mistake,
    You think they were the ones who take,
    But please listen me, trust me,
    You got a long way to go,
    Maybe you also have greed,
    Maybe you were the one who sowed the seeds.
    For betrayal and bad deeds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your poem is beautiful, but there are some factual errors out there!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. I'm bowled over by your writing skills. You write so well at a tender age. You'll do marvels in life. Just stick around with good people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just another masterstroke of yours!!!
    You clearly know how to kill someone by your words trust me yours words hit very hard! I must say that you surely have an understanding of human emotions like no one has ,I feel your words and that is what a good writer is according to me... I can continue praising you but I don't wanna spoil you ��remember you are a star ...a shining one ,shine bright and lighten up the lives of your loved ones like you do and blind your enemies with your starry light.
    Never give up writing... YOU ARE A GEM AND WILL ALWAYS BE ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bhaiii you are amazing!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how deep this poem actually is ,cuz I have been there I've seen you have went through. Sometimes it is necessary to be the 'bad guy' cuz yes situations need changes. "People change" we say but we never dive deep enough to see what actually changed them. It is easy to stay "I stand by you" but difficult to actually stay there. So yes I support you change from a hypothetical to a practical boy and trust me when I say this I will stand by you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Bro this is like an epic comeback after a long time. I was waiting for your next write up. This one is really one of my favourites. You be the real Phoenix, you rise from the ashes. Just make sure people burn out seeing you rise up again. Keep writing waiting for more.
    And this much violence is bad for your health ��

    ReplyDelete
  12. By any ways, are you related genetically to Shakespeare? As only he can write both content and rhyme so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me That You'll Stay

The Endless Walk