Still Like A Phoenix, I Will Rise


Even in the darkest of nights, my hope will shine bright,
Push me into the deepest pits, but still my thoughts will alight.
No more tears, but my strength will glow through my eyes,
Burn me to ashes,but still like a phoenix I'll rise.
How long this journey will be ,I don't know,
But I just have some time and miles to go.
Only my triumphs you'll hear, not my cries,
Burn me to ashes,but still like a phoenix I'll rise .
All I have is my head, not my heart that'll make me weak,
That will not let me down for I've to climb up to the highest peak.
I'm here to fight till each part of me dies,
Burn me to ashes,but still like a phoenix I'll rise.
Now I'll laugh through my each tear,
For there's a whole world ahead of me and I've got nothing to fear.
I'll battle with honestly, for I'm done with all those lies,
Burn me to ashes,but still like a phoenix I'll rise .
What should I fear, when I've nothing to lose?
What pain these petty scars,will bring, when I've battled many a fatal bruise.
To fight for myself, my will power will be more than suffice,
Burn me to ashes,but still like a phoenix I'll rise .
All through the years, I've grown much mature,
Any sort of pain you give, my heart will find a cure.
With my brain tepid warm and my heart frozen to ice,
Burn me to ashes,but still like a phoenix I'll rise.
Burn me to ashes,but still like a phoenix I'll rise.


Comments

  1. I think this is the first time I've taken pains to write a comment because this piece bound me to do so. I can highly relate to your composition at this point of my life & appreciate your efforts just like I've always done. Seemed as if this has been composed for me .
    Thank you so much Vaibhav. P.S- I still remember you.
    We'll do the small talks later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I love you for this one. It really motivated me .
    You're so talented. Keep shining ❤
    You'll definitely rise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the darkest nights, you tend to rise
    But can you take so much vice?
    Can you rise knowing it's too late?
    Well, If I were you I would change
    But I really hope
    Without any cope
    You are better than me
    So put your face in glee
    So I know with full of life
    You will rise
    So go ahead and shine
    Do not look for me
    When you got a new life to deal
    Like the hands of snow
    Let me go
    And drink a sparkling wine
    And begin to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really a cherisble moment when I see you describing these aspects of life rather than betrayal and all that gloomy stuff...we all wish to see you rise and hopefully you will...stay happy ...
    RISE AND OUTSHINE MR.POET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb and simply amazing . As always u astound us . With each of ur masterpieces u r taking teeny tiny steps towards achieving perfection. Keep going bro. U got a long way ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what I call the epitome of real poetry. With emotions and vibes flowing out, this one is just flawless. Keep up the good work.
    Don't ever stop writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bro you cool like your poem

    ReplyDelete
  8. This poem is different. This shows that you are changing yourself and sometimes change is a good thing. No more tears thou shalt shed. Keep climbing to the highest peek, stay happy stay optimistic and no one will dare to stop you. Leave the past behind,focus on the future and remember to wear sunglasses cuz is your future is very bright.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how big smile it brings to persons face while seeing to his comment but ur feeds make me speechless and ur work indeed ,๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Showtime, Dear

Tell Me That You'll Stay

The Endless Walk