Tell Me That You'll Stay


The strings of love have wrapped around us, delicate yet tight,
The time seems to have lapsed, the moment black and white.
I had promised my brain I won't lose control,
But seeing you my heart takes over and my brain goes on a stroll.
All my paths lead to you, even when we move away,
I want you to be by my side and tell me that you'll stay.

You've become so precious for me and I don't know how,
I just want to say that you mean the world to me now.
All the rainbows and sunsets of my life with you, I want to see,
'Coz they look beautiful only when you're with me.
Till our bones become weak and our hair turns to grey,
I want you to be by my side and tell me that you'll stay.

But I won't force you to love me, giving music to my silent song,
Because I know that anything that's forced doesn't last long.
Now with you, I've started smiling more,
The happiness that I'm experiencing, I've never felt before.
Till our love shines bright, till my very last day 
I want you to be by my side and tell me that you'll stay.

I've started laughing so much that people think that I'm mad,
I just can't hold back, 'coz this is the strongest feeling I've had.
I want to travel the world with you and walk down all the empty lanes,
Hold you in my arms, and stand still in the incessant rain.
My love is beyond the words I always fail to say, 
I want you to be by my side and tell me that you'll stay.

It's a throb in my heart that keeps me awake,
That gives me the courage to go beyond limits for your sake.
It's an emotion that I can never explain,
That always makes me think of you, you never go off my brain.
Every moment without you feels painful, so now I can't handle much delay, 
I want you to be by my side and tell me that you'll stay.

In the moments with you, I feel cozy like at home,
Like an unexplored world where I want to roam.
The changes that occurred in me after your loving,
Even I've started loving who I'm becoming. 
Through these meager words, I want to convey
I want you by my side, telling me that you'll stay.



Comments

  1. Another poem that makes me flabbergasted. This one is really beautiful. I'm just speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really put the words in such a good way as you've put to express the sorrow and grief in your life for the certain one to express how good it is. Really short of words

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem has me thinking that you are brewing a happy coffee every morning. It's good to see you be cheerful and seeing the world the way it's meant to be, happy. Keep writing such masterpieces and you'll definitely become an exemplary writer.

    One question- Have you been enchanted by someone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My question too.

      Delete
    2. If that was the case, you would be the first one to know itπŸ˜‚

      Delete
  4. Beyond all lust or love, movest thou hand,

    like shimmering barrels of wine and beaches full of sand.

    None there are that can write like thee,

    none there are that see what you see.

    Though you will attain much fame,

    simplicity is how you must play the game.

    Trophies and medals shall fill you cart,

    but humble always must be your hear,
    But humble always must be your heart. ��




    ReplyDelete
  5. *It's heart in the second-last line

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupendous!!! Really one of ur best. The way u express urself is beyond perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do I say now! ��
    You have left me speechless as always !�� These words of yours can fill immense joy and happiness in anyone's life the moment she/he reads them , for me it made me remember all my good times ...How well and deep understanding of human emotions you have ?
    It is rare to see you this happy and cheerful and trust me when you are so you actually look like what you are from inside -a really good human being and probably the best .
    Be happy and cheerful like this forever and ever ...
    And we promise we will stay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so confused that I cannot say
    But, I always want you to stay
    You have such a good poetry
    You give the guarantee of no treachery
    I like your poems in whatever mood
    I can say that thou art good!
    But ere I go away
    I'll tell you my way
    I don't want you to go
    Cause you have something to do
    Don't worry my friend
    There are no longer fiends
    who linger on to me
    So I got only your poems to see
    Now I got only one thing to say
    Will you stay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can someone let a person like you go? You are deep and soulful in your every writing . You deserve much more dude. Don't ask people to stay. The true ones will stay without you asking them to. And those who don't value your aspects, are really very dumb. You are person everyone would treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Vaibhav. It is an absolutely beautiful poem. For some reason, your poems enchant me in a way most don't. I just wanted to ask you, why did you upload and then re-upload this after editing? You don't normally do that. And I see you have added quite a lot of material from the previous upload. Any special reason as to why those extra lines seemed so important to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those extra lines give the essence of all my poems because the theme of my poems remains the same. And I posted it after editing because I had missed out an apostrophe in one of the lines. I'm happy that my poems enchant you. Thanks πŸ™‚

      Delete
  11. You always think that it is the other person who is at fault. Have you ever tried to find the fault in you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You grow strong each day. You never fail to amaze us. Your poems are so relatable to our lives. I don't know how you make the lines rhyme without making it sound like it's forced. I hope I'll meet you someday when I come to Lucknow. Keep smiling. The ecstasy suits you and your poems. By the way, is there any specific person or situation responsible for your happiness?
    *Just asking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Showtime, Dear

The Endless Walk