Familiar with my Mind



Nothing hurt like the lies that you told
Not grudges, but memories I only hold
You turned me into a monster that never be tamed
For that, not just you, even I’m to be blamed
With nothing to live for and nothing to lose
I have two options- life and death, and the latter one I choose
I wished it was a storm in a teacup
I wish it was a nightmare from which I could wake up
I tried hurting you but I ended up hurting myself instead
With those fake truth that I once had in my head
Those fake assumptions with so called comforting lies
It took years to be born, our friendship now dies
I even don't know when did I go so wrong
That you had to hide those things from me, for so long
I thought I knew you pretty well
 But after the breakdown of my illusion, it hurts me like hell
I don’t know why you chose to hide
 I don’t know why you thought me to be worthless and lied
But no need for pity, I’m always fine
The only change is that I lost someone, whom I thought was mine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Showtime, Dear

Tell Me That You'll Stay

The Endless Walk