P.S. I've changed



A long time ago, I was a young boy

When people used to play with me as a soft toy
After they got bored, they threw me as trash
And that was the moment all my illusions started to crash.
I used to give people all I had,
But later I realized, they made my life simply bad;
I gave them so much love that there wasn’t anything left,
Of all goodness my soul remained bereft.
I gave them my soul, my body and my mind
That for my own ceased to be loving and kind;
I thought only about them, they occupied my head,
But how they fiddled with it, was something that was never said.
I called it friendship whilst they made me go through hell,
But still I hid my scars, and told them that everything was well;
And in return of my care, I only got cuts, bruises and scars,
And things that compelled me to cry for innumerable hours.
They made those unblockable holes in my boat,
To fulfill their needs, I was but a mere scapegoat;
Back then, I was too gullible and naïve,
Until I found myself eroded by the shock wave.
I gave them all, I did everything,
But all I did just added to the painful sting;
And was there anything I got in return?
While they left, they made ,my healing wounds burn.
In return, I was tagged as selfish and insecure,
When I stood against the torture which I used to endure;
In return, I was called disloyal and fake,
Without knowing that all those misunderstandings had put our friendship at stake.
In return I got tears dampening my cheek,
While the world trolled me as heartless and weak;
Yes, but now I’m fully heartless as such,
Because there was a time when I cared too much.
In return, situations made me hard and stiff,
When I chose to live, instead of jumping off a cliff;
With a scarred, rough and tattered version of me,
I turned into a monster, to show them they would never want to see.
Forgetting everything but hate,
I’m on board to retaliate for meddling with my fate;
Each cut, each pain, each and every word,
Will ring in your ears like sounds, you’ve never heard.
But I promise you one thing, I won’t give you death,
But I will make you repent and suffer till your last breath;
You’ll repent for making me from good to evil,
As I turn myself into the human form of the Devil.


-Vaibhav 🍁

Comments

  1. I will stay by you when you frown...
    And even when u dance with joy all around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem so shattered ...But there are some people whom you don't recognise as your friends but they're there. You don't need to lower your self respect for those ehpwho hurt you .You are far better than them.Are they authors at 14 years of age? I hope you get it dude.
    -Your well wisher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro you must leave them who don't care for you and take you for granted. May be you think this that they take you for granted but even if they do care, then why you think that they don't. You're being made to thik that means there is something of which you must go till its root. Your this piece of work simply shows that how much crestfallen you are and you may be jeopardized by someone. That's leave them who are like the widows who shed false tears at the death of their third husband. You must leave them who provoke against you and incite others against you and spread hatred regarding. Even I'm your well wisher. I'll always wish for your good from your back. I'm someone who's there only, but you don't realise. I'll always love you 3000 but can't confess and it's better if you don't recognise me.#22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know, it's weird how almost all your poetry is about how you have been bruised, battered, hit, punched.
    Stop playing the victim, please.
    You might not be pointing out who, what where, but it gives a really negative image of what the others are doing, even if they might just be defending themselves.
    Poetry is meant to relieve pain, not aggression.
    I have been reading your blogs for quite a long time now, and almost all your poetry makes the image of you being the hero, the sole person who is right and everyone else wrong.
    It may not be that, surely. Other people might also have their reasons. First know their reasons to do things and the publicly defame them (even though you're not naming them).

    You aren't the only one who has fought battles. Others' battles might be more serious than you ever know.

    Also, take it as constructive criticism, but I feel you try too hard to make your lines rhyme. Let poetry flow. It's not always necessary that your lines always have to rhyme.

    You outshined in your writings in the earliest of your poetry. Bring that Vaibhav back. Not this misguided one who uses his words to get back at people and forcefully rhymes. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But there are people right out there who are always there but you ignore those for the ones who ignore you like Krishna n all.Do you know you've been ignoring me since class 7th...You are just concerned about those people and they give you nothing apart from hate and pain and for them you ignore your friends. You really don't understand your worth dumbo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love suspense! You won't b able to guess me ....illusionist ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have got a special talent Vaibhav to pour out the emotions of your heart in the form of a poem which sometimes becomes so emotional that readers just wish to say "how emotional this guy is" and in reality also you are very emotional.But I would like to suggest that you should leave those who just use you and at the end don't even care for you because some of your friends are of that mentality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Showtime, Dear

Tell Me That You'll Stay

The Endless Walk