Somewhere in Some other place





I will give you nothing apart from my love and care,
I will fight every battle for you if you dare.
I'll give you a hundred messages in a single stare,
In those little precious moments which we'll share.

I may not be able to give you luxuries, silver or gold,
But we'll together make a story that forever will be told.
In my arms you'll feel like fire, even when outside it'll snow,
But when we'll both be together, our souls will glow.

With me, I promise you will feel like home,
Back there in the meadows, together we'll roam.
Love will bloom like roses, in our combined soul,
When we will have each other as a whole.

Not time, but all these memories will count,
As the night descends, our hearts will mount.
On the galloping horses of love in the stillness of the night,
Not the moon, but our love to make our moments shine bright.

As my fingers run through your cascading long hair,
We both will make a timeless pair.
When we will meet, even time will cease,
Amidst all silence, our love will flow like the breeze.

We will dance in each other's arms with bare feet,
When our paths will cross, and our destinies meet.
Away from the noise and chaos of this masked world,
In a place where love from the skies is hurled.

Somewhere not in here, but in some other place,
We'll meet, and I won't say goodbye to your face.
We will remember our long forgotten endeavor,
And then we'll have each other for always and forever

----------
Vaibhav
-------
-|-|-



Comments

  1. I don't why but I'm feeling very exhilarated after reading this beautiful and lovely poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ed Sheeran vibe is making me want to sing this! Beautifully written, and I'm looking forward to more such enthralling pieces of art!
    -Cherrie🍒

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ok, isn't that good and isn't that bad, please don't whine,

    You just need more details to make it shine.


    Make it so good that everyone bark,

    With not only good but also dark.


    Its just an advice its dependent on you,

    To make it real or of no use.
    _(Blank)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sir are in love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Showtime, Dear

Tell Me That You'll Stay

The Endless Walk