Stay

Open your arms to hold me when I fall in,
Put me together, piece by piece, to what I had once been.
Be my twilight and my sunrise,
As to brighten up my day, your tender smile will suffice .
When nobody trusts me tell me that you do,
Hold my hand, and tell me that I'm always with you.
At the same time, be my weakness and my strength,
Even if I ever lose my memory, be my unforgotten nepenthe.
Be what I'm addicted to, be thing I can't never get over,
In my grim fate, be my four leaved clover.
Believe me, love like this will be hard to find,
But you'll realise this only when you set your heart over mind.
Be the person with whom I count the stars at night, 
With other feelings in the air, let our love sublime.
Be the shoulder for me to cry on,
Be my antidote to forget the things that have gone.
A bit of care, a bit of help, is all that I need,
A bit of love's ointment when with hatred I bleed.
I just want a bit of care, a bit of love, nothing else,
After having listened to my mind for long, I plan to do what my heart tells.
My heart is broken, and it can only be mended with those broken pieces of yours,
For my deranged, damaged soul, your love is the only thing that cures.
Be my poetry, and be my verse,
As I pen down my emotions, good and worse.
Just be my complimenting soul, and never get away from my sight,
Let our love be like wine, that grows better with time.
Just be with me till our hair turn grey,
Just be by my side till we pass away.

Comments

  1. A mindblowing piece of poetry ,Vaibhav.It really expresses the dreams of a young poet who just wishes to be with his loved one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Showtime, Dear

Tell Me That You'll Stay

The Endless Walk